For everyone that doesn't know, here's a synopsis of a recent situation that has been going down at the IGN boards:
ShinobiJoe - a user on the IGN board network - created two female aliases based on real females that he interacted with on a regular basis to "mess" with the frequent users of the board network. He claimed his boredom over the course of 26,280 plus hours of real world time caused him to fuel the account-triad and continue to rouse the internet community. My take - the guy is a fucking nut.
A social experiment is working on some empirical data that gives you a deeper look at the human psyche. Proving that horny males are willing to do anything to see some pussy is not going to shit any tectonic plates; it's simply obvious that the World is filled with a lot of horny - and sometimes pathetic - guys that will do any and everything to see some pussy.
Pretending to be not just one, but two females over a 3 fucking year period is straight-up disgusting and sad. 3 years ago I was still getting blue balled by allowing boppas to sucker me in to finger banging without services in return - time's change and people evolve. I can see how you would want to do something for laughs, I went really over-the-top on the stereotypes of the environment I was raised in for laughs, but I don't understand how someone could go as far as you did.
The worst part about it is that one of his "characters" in this situation is his wife. Why would you disrespect someone that is such a valuable part of your life for mere laughs? You told thousands of online users through countless conversations and pictures of her fucking vagina that she is a slut-bag whore not even worthy of being respected by aids-infested hobos. If she signed off on you totally degrading her character for you to laugh when you're bored, your relationship is fucking sick and you should both have to roam the Earth with tatoos on your forehead stating "We are sick fucks." True, the internet isn't that serious and it is a medium for laughs, but on a daily basis you made your wife look like a whore - there has to be some part of your subconscious that has no respect for your wife and with that being not only plausible but overtly likely you have a lot of problems to address on top of being a sick fuck.
It is impossible to cover up this whole situation with this idea of "a social experiment" Mr. Shinobi Joe. It is much more believable to me, and the thousands of other users who have visited the IGN board networks, that you are merely a sick mother fucker with closet homo-sexual feelings and resentment towards your wife. Your claim of being a secret scientist scoping out the emotions and feelings of male users online - I don't buy it. I think everyone has realized over a 3-year period how sick a human being you are. I hope this post gives you the push you need to seek help good sir, you certainly need it.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sup Swagga Sway jus leavin my respects u kno u a real inspiration lik when kerri strug won the gold. u a real g boppin da streets chasin honeys for moneys. got my 40 right here pourin one down for u dawg ya digg? I gots me a perma ban too from lame virgin mods who think they have power. they have no power, the real insecurities lay in the fact that they get off dropping bags off on great users and makin dat place a for jalopies ya digg
huskiana
dueces
Very nice read. I was banned when all of this happened but yeah. The guy sounds like a sick fart.
Post a Comment