So I recently stepped my technological game up and am now the proud owner of wireless internet. Some people may not think that is a big deal - and it really isn't when you take it at face value - but when you think about the myriad of opportunities it opens up your mind, like mine, becomes dizzy with possibilities.
One of the things that is now possibly with my newly attained wireless capabilities is the ability to take a shit and browse the internet at the same time. Right now, for example, 3 KFC Snackers are leaving my poop chute and I am posting this blog. You may ask "why would he tell us something so disgusting?" My answer: because I can.
But seriously, this is baller as fuck. Before, I would sit on my toilet and think of amazing rap lines, or things to talk about, but in the midst of my mind-warping shit would forget copious amounts of awesomeness. Now, I am able to let my mind and my ass simultanouesly do work no homo. It is pretty ill.
I digress to inform you that my shit is not going as well as this blog so I must abruptly end this blog without any real closure (altough I don't know how you close a blog about shit blogging).
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment