Friday, August 1, 2008

Fuck Brett Favre

I have to resort to watching re-runs of American Gladiator on ESPN Classic to satiate my sports fix without seeing constant updates on Brett Favre. At this point I am willing to send him strong cash considerations to get the fuck off my TV and retire like his old ass should. You are 40 fucking years old and in a historical sense extremely overrated so please don't tarnish my viewing of sporting events to pop up so I can see what you have been text messaging the Packers' president.

By the way, does anyone find it weird that Favre handles his business with text messages? He's a 40 year old multi-millionaire does he not have the ability to call and handle his business in a more up-front and mature manner? Favre sounds like the kind of pussy that would text a girl to ask her out - what a bitch made old head lame.

Seriously though, I've stomached him for as long as I possibly could no homo and I want him to just take the stacks that the President of the organization is offering him and go the fuck away.

No comments: