skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 4, 2008
I just farted in the Starbucks I'm at...
Twice
Take that you evil mocha caramel macchiato double shotted espresso loving fag ass conglomerate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe and gain swag b
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(42)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(13)
Adam_FatFuck
Soulja Boi made me booty hurt on MSN no homo
DwightK.Schrute
This week The_One_King started his senior year of ...
Oh and _Vei_ is a huge loser as well
The_One_king
The most ballerist shit ever (literally)
I have Internet now
I just farted in the Starbucks I'm at...
I have
My swag is taking some hits
Fuck Brett Favre
That ShinobiJoe guy....
►
July
(28)
About Me
FritosInPeanutButter
Creator of the most swaggerful blog in the history of the United States of America post-Ben Franklin ya dig.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment