skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, July 25, 2008
Sorry baby boo for no updates
Apparently I did a whole lot of stuff last night that I don't remember; I unknowingly ate a blueberry muffin filled up with some jolly green giant. My bad baby girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe and gain swag b
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(28)
What the fuck
Whats going on baby boo bears
Imma have to leave town again
Daisuke Matsuzaka = Maggie Gyllenhaal
Grammar blows donkey gooch
Naked pics of boppa come out
I'm back like cooked crack
Im bout to go to the beach
I'm throwed
yab
No homo at what I just did
Sorry baby boo for no updates
_Gordon_
I went to McDonalds
So I just ate a bowl of cereal
Awwwwready
Lyrical Exercise Volume 1
This message sponsored by....
Gorilla Zoe's new song with Weezy
Mary-Louise Parker
If you want to laugh
Just woke up
I saw Clay Aiken in Vegas
Tell me why
John McCain likes dick
Just a few comments since I'm banned
By the way
Gay shit
About Me
FritosInPeanutButter
Creator of the most swaggerful blog in the history of the United States of America post-Ben Franklin ya dig.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment